The latest patented, energy efficient, OASE servomotors have been fitted in the new Aquarius Universal ECO range. These pumps set new standards in low power consumption and come complete with all the features that have made Neptun pumps the premier statuary and decorative water feature pumps on the market..
The Aquarius Universal ECO pump range is comprised of high-performance pumps with compact dimensions which are excellently suited for use in statuary fountains or decorative fountain systems in the garden, on the patio, or on the balcony and indoors.
- Aquarius Universal ECO pumps have low-level suction and have a very low noise level due to their quiet operation. Starting with the Aquarius Universal ECO 3000 the pumps are completely capable of withstanding winter conditions so that they can stay in the water throughout the entire year.
- The more powerful pumps starting with the Aquarius Universal ECO 3000 Model have a removable pedestal to enable installation even where space is extremely limited. In addition these pumps also have a stainless steel filter basket which guarantees the long service life of the pump.
- The Aquarius Universal ECO range can be set-up outside of the water below water level. Regardless of the application, all pumps can be controlled individually and conveniently.
- The Aquarius Universal ECO 3000 and 4000 have a threaded outlet of 1".
- All outdoor pumps are supplied with a 10m power cable.
Aquarius ECO 3000: 3,000 lph, 3.2m max head. 40w.
Aquarius ECO 4000: 4,000 lph, 3.4m max head. 50w.
Please add the product to cart and enter your postcode to see the shipping cost.