For the more environmentally conscious consumer or just one wishing to save on power consumption costs, the OASE Aquamax ECO pond pump sets new standards with energy savings of up to a further 60% over OASE's already low power consumption pumps. The innovative 'Seasonal Flow Control' (SFC) for the Aquamax Eco 12000 & 16000 adapts all year round to the respective pond ecology and supports the bio-system by enabling water temperature dependant circulation.
- Energy efficient motor with innovative electronics for optimisation of the efficiency level saves up to 40% energy.
- Additional 20% energy savings possible due to the newly developed Seasonal Flow Control (SFC).
- Flow optimised impellor guarantees maximum hydraulic pump capacity and therefore improved displacement of coarse particles.
- The large strainer surface allows debris like plants or koi waste up to 10mm to pass through.
- Infinitely adjustable ball joint facilitates simple and convienient hose connection.
- Second, mechanically adjustable inlet for connecting a skimmer for surface debris or satellite filter (optional extra) for drawing water from other areas of the pond.
- Can remain in the pond over winter thanks to intelligent frost protection technology.
- Environmental Function Control protects against dry run and blocking.
Shipping: Please add the product to cart and enter your postcode to see the shipping cost.
Aquamax ECO models:
Aquamax ECO 8000 Dual Inlet CWS - 8000lph. 4m max. head. 80 watts power consumption.
Aquamax ECO 12000 – 12,000 lph, 5.2m max. head, 130 watts
Aquamax ECO 20000 – 19,500 lph, 5.4m max. head, 180 watts
|Hose connections (inch)||2"|
|Connection Cable (m)||10|
|Guarantee (excl. wearing parts)||3 + 2 years|