The Biotec range of filters are a flow-through and multi-chamber filter that filters pollutants out of the pond water not just mechanically, but primarily through biological processes. The colonization of special micro-organisms is a proven method for breaking down harmful substances. Biotec has been scientifically developed and tested, and when properly used in continuous implementation, insures crystal clear water and optimum biological relationships.
Biotec Screenmatic PRO range:
- Automatic cleaning
- Biotec 12, 18 and 36 have a pre-clarifying »Screenmatic« stage for extracting coarse debris
- The new Biotec Screenmatic enables safer and easier removal of coarse substances from the pond.
- The solids are withdrawn from the filter system via an extractor sieve and are transported into a collection tank through a permanent wipe-off process. This can be easily removed.
- The Screenmatic drive cleans the sieve automatically and guarantees sustainable flow
- Biotec filters can be recessed in the ground to up to 2/3 of their height.
Biotec filters are optimally paired with Oase Bitron UV Clarifiers.
The statistic of the Biotec Screenmatic filters when combined with a Bitron UV clarifier are below:
OASE Biotec 12 Screenmatic flow through filter – suitable for ponds with fish up to 25,000 litres and for decorative ponds of up to 50,000 litres
OASE Biotec 18 Screenmatic flow through filter – suitable for ponds with fish up to 30,000 litres and for decorative ponds of up to 60,000 litres
Please add the product to cart and enter your postcode to see the full shipping cost.